Keybanc lifted the price target on Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOGL) from $2,353 to $2,625. Alphabet shares fell 0.2% to $2,285.00 in pre-market trading.
Citigroup cut the price target for NIKE, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) from $160 to $140. NIKE shares fell 1.6% to $130.40 in pre-market trading.
Piper Sandler lifted Coupa Software Incorporated (NASDAQ: COUP) price target from $300 to $315. Coupa Software shares rose 1.8% to $268.10 in pre-market trading.
Rosenblatt lifted the price target for PayPal Holdings, ...Full story available on Benzinga.com Continue Reading »
MyMD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYMD) rose 108.2% to $9.16 in pre-market trading after dropping more than 10% on Monday.
Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: OBLN) rose 14% to $2.81 in pre-market trading.
Palatin Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: PTN) rose 12.5% to $0.6090 in pre-market trading.
Sundial Growers Inc. (NASDAQ: SNDL) rose 11.7% to $1.05 in pre-market trading after climbing 11% on Monday.
Meat-Tech 3D Ltd. (NASDAQ: MITC) rose 10% to $9.17 in pre-market trading. The company, last month, priced its IPO at $10.30 per ADS.
TDH Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PETZ) rose 8.9% to $2.95 in pre-market trading after surging around 28% on Monday.
Creative Realities, Inc. (NASDAQ: CREX) shares rose 8.1% to $1.33 in pre-market trading.
Acasti Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: ACST) rose 7.8% to $0.4743 in pre-market trading after adding 8% on Monday.
Borr Drilling Limited (NYSE: BORR) rose 7.6% to $1.04 ...Full story available on Benzinga.com Continue Reading »
U.S. stock futures traded lower in early pre-market trade after the Dow Jones and Nasdaq dropped more than 100 points in the previous session. Investors are awaiting earnings results from Procter & Gamble Co (NYSE: PG), Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE: LMT), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ), Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) and Netflix Inc (NASDAQ: NFLX).
Futures for the Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped 116 points to 33,842.00 while the Standard & Poor’s 500 index futures fell 13.25 points at 4,142.25. Futures for the Nasdaq 100 index fell 47.25 points to 13,850.00.
The U.S. has the highest number of COVID-19 cases and deaths in the world, with total infections in the country ...Full story available on Benzinga.com Continue Reading »
Marlin Business Services Corp. (NASDAQ: MRLN) shares surged 50.7% to close at $21.46 on Monday after the company enters into a definitive agreement to be acquired by funds managed by HPS Investment Partners for $23.50 per share in cash.
Knoll, Inc. (NYSE: KNL) rose 35.2% to settle at $23.30 after the company announced it would be acquired by Herman Miller for $11 in cash and 0.32 shares of the combined company per Knoll share owned.
China Green Agriculture, Inc. (NYSE: CGA) jumped 28.3% to settle at $16.87 after climbing over 20% on Friday.
TDH Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PETZ) gained 27.8% to close at $2.71.
Galectin Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: GALT) surged 26.9% to settle at $2.78.
Chemomab Therapeutics Ltd. (NASDAQ: CMMB) climbed 26.5% to settle at $34.49. Chemomab Therapeutics recently filed for resale of up to 7.213 million ADSs by selling shareholders.
BBQ Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBQ) gained 23.3% to settle at $13.83.
American River Bankshares (NASDAQ: AMRB) shares gained 23.2% to close at $19.90 after the company reported Q1 earnings and also signed a merger agreement with Bank of Marin Bancorp.
Moxian, Inc. (NASDAQ: MOXC) gained 21.7% to close at $4.65.
Recon Technology, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RCON) rose 21.2% to settle at $8.05. The company recently announced its 51%-owned ... Continue Reading »
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
Wall Street expects Procter & Gamble Co (NYSE: PG) to report quarterly earnings at $1.19 per share on revenue of $17.92 billion before the opening bell. Procter & Gamble shares fell 0.2% to $136.37 in after-hours trading.
United Airlines Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: UAL) reported a wider-than-expected loss for its first quarter on Monday. United Airlines shares dropped 2.2% to $53.80 in the after-hours trading session.
Analysts are expecting Netflix Inc (NASDAQ: NFLX) to ...Full story available on Benzinga.com Continue Reading »
Companies Reporting Before The Bell
• GATX (NYSE:GATX) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $0.85 per share on revenue of $303.17 million.
• Simmons First National (NASDAQ:SFNC) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $0.51 per share on revenue of $197.48 million.
• Aesthetic Medical Intl (NASDAQ:AIH) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $0.10 per share on revenue of $54.06 million.
• Badger Meter (NYSE:BMI) is expected to report quarterly earnings at $0.42 per share on revenue of $120.40 million.
• New Oriental Education (NYSE:EDU) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $0.07 per share on revenue of $1.14 billion.
• Lockheed Martin (NYSE:LMT) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $6.30 per share on revenue of $16.33 billion.
• Northern Trust (NASDAQ:NTRS) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $1.48 per share on revenue of $1.54 billion.
• Unique Fabricating (AMEX:UFAB) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $0.07 per share on revenue of $35.50 million.
• Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $1.27 per share on revenue of $10.69 billion.
• ManpowerGroup (NYSE:MAN) is expected to report quarterly earnings at $0.68 per share on revenue of $4.68 billion.
• Iridium Communications (NASDAQ:IRDM) is projected to report quarterly loss at $0.05 per share on ... Continue Reading »
Tesla Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA) made headlines over the weekend after one of its cars crashed with no one driving.
Tim Quast, the founder and CEO of Market Structure EDGE, talked Tesla Monday on Benzinga's YouTube show "PreMarket Prep."
"People continue to believe in Tesla," he said, adding that the ...Full story available on Benzinga.com Continue Reading »
Results may not be typical and may vary from person to person. Making money trading stocks takes time, dedication, and hard work. There are inherent risks involved with investing in the stock market, including the loss of your investment. Past performance in the market is not indicative of future results. Any investment is at your own risk.